حسابك دلوقتي بقى برقم موبايلك! واحتفظ بإعلاناتك المفضلة ومراسلاتك كلها

سجل دلوقتي
x
عُمر المتصفّح لديك يتجاوز الخمس سنوات
إضغط على إحدى المتصفحات التالية لتحصل على نسخة أحدث وأسرع
 

لقد انتهت صلاحية الإعلان، ولكن وجدنا إعلانات مشابهة في شقق و دوبلكس للبيع في الغردقة.

Ready to move apartment with open view in Magawish

الغردقة، البحر الأحمر تم إضافة الإعلان في 14:54, 27 يناير 2021, رقم الإعلان: 164918848

400,000 ج.م قابل للنقاش
بلّغ عن الإعلان
Something wrong happen, please try again soon!
الكماليات شرفة
غرف نوم ١
الحمامات ١
المساحة (م٢) 70
مفروش لا
الطابق ١
النوع شقة
طريقة الدفع كاش

A very unique and high standard flat for sale in magawish.
Magawish is a very unique place in hurghada, Red Sea . The flat is located on the first line at the main road of Senzo Mall.
The flat is fully finished with PVC wide windows and balcony and as well is included the kitchen.
1 very big bedroom + 1 big living room included a very wide balcony and is very bright and sunny + 1 very big bathroom and a kitchen. All the building is very new and European standard. Total build area is 60% , and the rest of the building 40% is free area and entrance to assure the privacy , each flat have it own park place for the car. The building is green contract and have government water pipes and electricity meter.
The flat is a total of 70 sq meter and is ready to move in.

Ready to move apartment with open view in Magawish الغردقة -  2
Ready to move apartment with open view in Magawish الغردقة -  3
Ready to move apartment with open view in Magawish الغردقة -  4
Ready to move apartment with open view in Magawish الغردقة -  5
Ready to move apartment with open view in Magawish الغردقة -  6
Ready to move apartment with open view in Magawish الغردقة -  7
Ready to move apartment with open view in Magawish الغردقة -  8
مشاهدات:4905

إعلانات هذا المستخدم Remax Relax

Ready to move spacious villa in Helal area

Ready to move spacious villa in Helal area

فلل للبيع

15 مارس

4,250,000 ج.م

Ready to move ground floor apartment in Makadi Heights

Ready to move ground floor apartment in Makadi Heights

عقارات مصايف للبيع

14 فبراير

800,000 ج.م